The Site is owned and operated by Aspire. Aspire is registered in England at Companies House, company no: 542 1587. VAT registration no: 861 2033 57. The registered office address is:
Aspire Work Clothing Limited
10 Hawkchurch Gardens
1. Information Collected:
1.1 We may collect, store and use certain information about you when you use the Site, including:
a) personal information (such as name and email address voluntarily submitted to us)
b) information on how you use the Site by using Cookies (such as which pages you have visited).
1.2 Personal Information we may collect:
1.2.1 You can visit the Site without revealing any personal information about yourself, although you may not be able to receive special offers/newsletters or obtain a quote. We will not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us (via Contact Us page, Quote request page or by signing up to receive newsletters and/or special offers). Personal information you could voluntarily provide us with includes, but is not limited to:
- Information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletters and special offers
- Information you send to us in order to obtain a quote for personalised or plain clothing
- Information you send to us when contacting us with a question, query or feedback via our Contact Us page
- Email address if you send an email to Aspire
- Any other information you choose to send to us
1.2.2 How we use personal information:
The information collected will only be used for the purpose provided for. This may include:
- Sending you newsletters and special offers. These services are optional and you can opt out at any time by clicking on unsubscribe at the bottom of the newsletter or special offer, or by contacting us via our Contact Us page
- Sending you quote details and following up on quotes sent
- Responding to questions, queries or feedback you have sent us
1.2.3 By voluntarily providing Aspire with any personal information you are consenting to Aspire processing that data (for use by Aspire and Aspire’s sub-contractors) and holding it on our server.
1.2.4 By providing us with any personal information you agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes, whether by email, telephone or in writing and you confirm you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
1.3 Cookies we may collect:
1.3.1 Aspire may also store information about you using cookies. Cookies are small files that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the Site. It enables the Site to remember your actions and preferences over a period of time, so you do not have to keep re-entering them whenever you browse from one page to another.
1.3.2 Enabling these Cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these Cookies as you wish, but if you do delete or block these Cookies some features of the Site may not work as intended. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. For more information on what cookies are and how to delete or control them please visit www.AboutCookies.org
- Remember your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
- Track items in your quote basket
- Analyse the use of the Site (using anonymous tracking data via Google Analytics), such as which pages are visited and how long they are viewed for. This information helps us to administer and improve the Site
2. Security of your personal information
Aspire will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Aspire stores all personal information you provide on secure servers in the UK which are password and firewall protected. Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and Aspire cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet, therefore any data you transmit is at your own risk. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
3. Data Sharing:
Aspire will not share your information with any other organisations (excluding Aspire sub-contractors), unless required to by law.
4. Your Rights:
5. Policy Amendments:
6.0 Governing Law
Last updated 19/10/16.